Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank You


Here's a huge THANK YOU to special people who've made my life sparkle brighter in the past few weeks.  In no particular order:
  • Last week my crafty soul sister, Emily, wrote a beautiful piece about me and my art on her blog, www.eclairecreations.com.  She has really nourished my creativity while I've lived in Atlanta. I  will for sure have Emily and Crafty Chick Night withdrawal when Brian and I move in several months.
  • I was incredibly honored to be interviewed on 2/25 by the Hip Tranquil Chick herself, Kimberly Wilson.  She will be posting the interview as a podcast on her blog, Tranquility du Jour, sometime this Spring.  I will be sure to pass along a link when it's ready.  Kristen Leigh introduced me to Kimberly and her work.  Thanks girl!
  • My parents have been generous with their love and support beyond my wildest expectations.  I am forever grateful.
  • My mother-in-law, Gwendolyn Williams, has commandeered virtually everyone she knows to whisper fertile prayers for me into God's ear.  Thank you Miss Gwen!
  • Three people support me everyday in person or on the phone: Marilee, Julia, and Brian.  I am so blessed.
  • And finally- to my friends who email me, write to me, call me, pray for me to reach my motherhood dreams, and leave the sweetest comments on my blog and facebook page- your kind words and love lift me higher.  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me! I am honored. I am thankful for you, every day. Also, don’t fret about having withdrawals once you move because the Crafty Chicks are totally going to come visit you! Crafty Chicks road trip! A simple move across state lines isn’t going to affect our friendship one bit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:14 AM CDT

    Thanks Kats! Love you,
    M

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis